TravelMaster™ 115 - a new level of shopping comfort
The KONE TravelMaster 115 is a commercial inclined autowalk targeted primarily towards the retail segment - supermarkets, hypermarkets, department stores and shopping centers. Here it is part of the total KONE solution offering together with other KONE products such as:
- Commercial escalators (e.g. KONE TravelMaster™ 110)
- Passenger elevators (e.g. KONE MonoSpace®)
- Goods elevators (e.g. KONE TranSys™)
- Scenic elevators (based on KONE MonoSpace® or KONE MonoSpace® Special)
- Modernization solutions (e.g. KONE EcoMod™ 2)
- Automatic building doors
Secondary focus areas for the KONE TravelMaster 115 include airports, smaller railway stations, hotels and hospitals.
The KONE TravelMaster 115 is designed, from both a technical and visual point of view, to fulfill the main customer requirements of the target segments:
- Cost competitiveness
- High quality in terms of technical performance and visual appearance
- Large standard offering with some engineering flexibility
- Elegant and modern design
KONE firmly believes that sustainable buildings are our future. We are committed to helping customers achieve their environmental objectives by providing environmentally responsible products and services.
- Stand-by speed operation reduces the inclined autowalk speed when no passengers are traveling, thus further reducing energy consumption and increasing equipment lifetime.
- The availability of a lubrication-free step chain means no oil, a cleaner inclined autowalk and environment, reduced fire hazard, simpler cleaning and easier maintenance.
- Autowalk packaging and timber protection are examples of our commitment to using wood taken from sustainable forests.
- Reduced autowalk running speed of 0.4 m/s not only enhances passenger safety but also saves up to 16% energy depending on passenger traffic.
- Various LED lighting solutions allows an energy saving of up to 80% compared to conventional lighting.
- Regenerative solutions recover energy created when the autowalk is used and feed it back into the system.
- All of our production operations are certified according to the ISO 14001 standard.