The KONE TravelMaster and KONE TransitMaster moving walkways are designed with proven and reliable technology, specifically developed to meet the needs of commercial buildings. The quality of these products and their design are key determinants that ensure a safe, comfortable and wait-free flow of people. By combining engineering and style, these reliable and durable solutions are indispensable for any quality shopping centre.
KONE moving walkways: product overview
KONE moving walkways are high-quality products that guarantee safe transport in accordance with EN 115-1:2008+A1:2010.
- Greater functionality: KONE moving walkways are characterized by high level of functionality. As these products are designed for commercial facilities, these models are equipped with an extended landing area to facilitate the path for the trolleys, a yellow comb area to highlight the landing area and additional baffles to protect the skirting from the impact of the trolleys.
- Increased comfort:KONE TravelMaster and KONE TransitMaster, with their innovative technologies, provide users with a particularly comfortable and quiet running experience. Thanks to their elegant and versatile architecture, these KONE models harmonise in all commercial environments, enhancing their appearance thanks to their modern design, which is improved by numerous aesthetic and lighting options that allow for greater customisation of the carpet.
- High theoretical transport capacity:The theoretical transport capacity of a moving walkway (number of people that can be transported in one hour of operation) is very high: for a pallet width of 800 mm, 4800 people/hour are moved, while with 1000 mm/1100 mm wide pallets this reaches an impressive 6000 people/hour (calculations made at the standard speed of 0.5 m/s).
KONE TravelMaster™ 115: technical details
The KONE TravelMaster™ 115 is an inclined moving walkway ideal for commercial environments such as offices, hotels and trade fairs.
- Height difference:from 2m up to 7m
- Speed:up to 0.5 m/s
- Operating hours:up to 16 hours/day
- Installation: indoor and semi-outdoor
KONE TransitMaster™ 165: technical details
KONE TransitMaster™ 165 is a horizontal moving walkway ideal for public transport in airports, stations, subways and shopping centres.
- Inclination:up to 6°
- Height difference:from 20m up to 100m
- Speed:up to 0.75 m/s
- Hours of operation:up to 24 hours/day
- Installation:indoor and semi-outdoor